Oh man, I am the procrastinator when it comes to publishing posts in a timely fashion… So here we have some Nuit Blanche images :D I must say this was one of the most enjoyable NB I have been to so far. One aspect that really made it for me was that I had a bicycle (which made it sooooo much more efficient and better to explore areas) Some things to remember from the day,
- Maggie + her flat tire. We ended up meeting this old couple who allowed us to borrow their bicycle pump which was a few blocks down the road.
- Hansel and Gretel reinterpretation (that installation was awesome!)
- Funnel cake + corn + other foods!
- OCADU’s Digital landscape installation
- The crusty food tent
- Keita’s art battle at the AGO