Its been a while since i posted something new, and i do have some reasons for that! Anyways here is the short summary of whats new!
- Summer has started a few weeks ago and it feels great!
- I got into the Glasgow exchange program! OCAD sent the application to Glasgow to be approved so hopefully there wont be any bumps along the road
- Some of you might have heard that i met some SEO’s at the Rivoli pool hall and i might have had an summer internship, after some back and forth emailing, me checking their place out and saying that i could only afford to take up a paid internship, the whole thing ended up as a nay… so ill have to go and apply for some summer jobs real soon!
- Thinking of getting a haircut, its always good to go looking for a job with a fresh cut!
- I have been taking a bartending certificate course at the TIB institute for two weeks now, and its tons of fun! Its a four week program so two more weeks to go!
- The OCAD grad show is on thursday, thats gonna be interesting!
- Heard of Google Adsense? Well i have been debating for a long time now if i wanted to add it to my blog, and my verdict was no…! What i am going to do though is make another website more general website with online advertising. So a summary of that, paultseng.net = projects and personal blog posts while this new site will have tutorials, information, handy tips/tricks that i have learnt as a student. I think this second website will accommodate the general public more than what paultseng.net does.
- My hosting provider is currently WebHostingBuzz but im planning to change that to InMotion Hosting since they have a better plan for hosting two domains.
- I got Modern Warfare 2 on the PC.. damn that stuff is addicting haha. Also want to try out the Beta Starcraft 2 (it actually got an official release date of july 27, amazing haha)
- We did a major house cleanup a few days ago.. HUGE dust bunnies!
So ill try to update this site every now and then over the summer but if nothings happening, im probably looking for a job, bartending, gaming, drinking etc etc… you know, summer stuff!